Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of those who partake Happy 420. Enjoy a wonderful and safe holiday.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D :D Can't be all that bad. A former pot smoker is now our president, and from what he proved, it only messes with your geography by allowing you to visit 57 states!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Mexican Barney Frank said:
:D :D Can't be all that bad. A former pot smoker is now our president, and from what he proved, it only messes with your geography by allowing you to visit 57 states!
Or the inability to talk without written instructions. ;D

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Dammit Sizzler......

Only YOU could start a thread about smoking weed on 4-20, and make a political comment within two replies. Tragic.

Go to Boulder. Twist one. Hang with the freaks and the AMAZINGLY beautiful girls on the quad. Give your brain a rest from the garbage that you seem to obsess upon.

Do it.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hummus cannonball said:
Dammit Sizzler......

Only YOU could start a thread about smoking weed on 4-20, and make a political comment within two replies. Tragic.

Go to Boulder. Twist one. Hang with the freaks and the AMAZINGLY beautiful girls on the quad. Give your brain a rest from the garbage that you seem to obsess upon.

Do it.
HAHAHAHA It's not even 7:30 and I've almost pissed myself laughing. It's gonna be a great day!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Sorry to hear hop. Hard to imagine letting pot do that. Not very addictive. Easy to kick. Alcohol is far worse and has ruined far more lives.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Alcohol is far worse and has ruined far more lives.
No argument (i.e the abuse of alcohol), though not in her case. Marijuana was just one of the early signs (that's why I say "helped"). I know that my anti-pot stance/belief is increasingly out of favor today ... but what else is new? :) There are certainly many worse and more serious sins (though I do think it is particularly 'effective' in drawing teenagers).

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I too am sorry to hear about that Hop. I happily try to direct anyone away from pot if they are not already smokers. But I believe with pot, booze, or anything else that may block someones potential, or throw a speed bump in their lives, pointing the finger at anything other than yourself for your problems is not going to change who you are, and your need to reach out for something to make you feel better.

I hope that made sense and didn't come off rude or mean. I'm not 100% myself right now lol

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I too am sorry to hear about that Hop. I happily try to direct anyone away from pot if they are not already smokers. But I believe with pot, booze, or anything else that may block someones potential, or throw a speed bump in their lives, pointing the finger at anything other than yourself for your problems is not going to change who you are, and your need to reach out for something to make you feel better.

I hope that made sense and didn't come off rude or mean. I'm not 100% myself right now lol
And why is that exactly?? ;D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Deuceu72 said:

And why is that exactly?? ;D
Excuse my sense of dense, but I'm not sure what the question is directed at

1 - 20 of 28 Posts