Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was bound to happen i guess. my mother took her little dog for a walk down at lake deweese and was confronted by the game warden and told she would have to have a "habitat stamp if she wanted to continue to use the lake. the warden was nice and polite, told her it was something new and told her the name of a few places in town she could buy the stamp. the warden also admitted the summer holidays were going to be a night mare. also it was mentioned that "they" (i am assuming DOW) are trying to ban atv's at deweese, maybe while they are at it they an make deweese a "no wake" lake like brush hollow and others. heck with no atv's or jet ski's it might even be a nice quite place to go fishing for the summer holidays

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
They are going have to pretty much just hand out warnings for the first year of this regulation, but I'm glad they are actually checking it for the none fisherman. Sorry it was your mom.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats all right she stoped by one of the places and bought a fishing license and stamp on her way home

·
Registered
249 Posts
YES!!!!! I hope to god soooo much that they make the lake a no wake zone. Those drunken idiots out there messing around on there boats tick me off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts