Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Harriman last night...it was pretty uneventful...still havent found the saugeyes...had one fish on with a gold Blue Fox spinner/Brown Trout combo...had him on for about 5 feet...think it was a pee wee pike...felt like a wisp...even little bass have some substance...a couple hits on shrimp with cats...I was talking to much and not paying attention...hooked up with a guy named Joe who was fishing it hard with surface lures...it was a perfect evening for it...too bad the fish didnt think so...Joe is originally from Montana...the Fort Peck area...his dad was a game warden up there and sounds like a heck of fisherman (like his son he fished hard)...Joe fishes Pueblo a ton...he said he became hooked on Harriman by catching a 29 inch Musky out there...I told him all about the website be the ColoradoFisherman.com evangelist that I have become...Joe was parked way at the other end so I gave him a ride to his truck...gave him a copy of last months ColoradoFisherman magazine...he said he has time at work to surf and would check it out today...so I hope you do Joe...it was a pleasure talking to you last night...and you would be a wonderful addition to the membership here...so if you show up Welcome!!!...one of the best things about fishing is the people you meet...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Haha, thats got to be the longest skunk post I ever read... Hi Joe (if you make it here) Better luck next time Z.

·
Registered
24,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The skunk was supposed to stay hidden in that morass of words...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Z man, I think you have caught all the fish at Harriman already. They are getting wise to your techniques or recognize you. Next time try wearing a disguise!

Dan

T

·
0 Posts
zman said:
one of the best things about fishing is the people you meet...
I second that. I have met many people and run into people I know that I didn't even know fished. Last time I was at Union I ran into an old friend that I haven't seen in years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts