Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Ok, the thing ZMan is not telling you is all of his success last night at Harriman was due to me.

I got there around 6pm and had a minor incident that caused me to leave early. I saw Zman as I was loading up. I told him he would have a good night fishing especially since I had to leave.

So give credit where credit is due!

Dan

PS I chummed the lake for him before he got there! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Thanks Terre,

4 stitches, no broken bones, broken fingernail, swollen wrist. Tried fishing yesterday kinda hard to hold a rod but still fun.

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Epic, I wish it was that exciting. Unfortunately I was just stepping from one rock to another on the rip rap, slipped and went down.

Now as for chumming the lake, I really did chum it with "Dan's Special Blood Chum for Catfish". The cut was not that large but it bled pretty good.

I don't know what was worse, slipping and falling, the fact i tossed my rod 5 feet into the water when I fell or the fact I only had a line in the water for maybe 5 minutes when it happened and then Zman shows up and has a decent night fishing........

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
TL said:
zman said:
I don't know what was worse, slipping and falling, the fact i tossed my rod 5 feet into the water when I fell or the fact I only had a line in the water for maybe 5 minutes when it happened and then Zman shows up and has a decent night fishing........
You outfished me the time before...it was punishment for putting a curse on Terre and myself?!

After all and I nearly quote...who said we needed a blood sacrifice?...looks like we got one from and unintended source...fishing was good...the moon was full (I have never fished well during a full moon except for walleyes)...looks like the curse is over!

Hear that Terre?...put on your fishing shoes and go catch a lunker Granby Lake Trout...
The next time we need a blood sacrifice (intentional or not) Either Terre or Zman can provide it!

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts