Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished harriman this morning got there about 8:00 and fished until 11:00. This lake skunked me again. Not even a nibble saw a carp but that was it. I keep giving this lake a try but I just can't pull any thing out of here. I fished the whole lake. Where do you guys usually fish. It dosen't seem like there is too much structure in there. Sure would like to catch some of those pike or saugeyes. Any body have any more helpful tips for this lake. There were a couple of other guys ther bait fishing but they said they were not having any luck either. The water level is dropping so bring old shoes it is getting pretty muddy.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Re: Harriman

Yep all my fault...if I were all of you I wouldnt bother with Harriman any more...just leave the suffering the place instills to Zman...there arent any fish in there any way...save yourselves...go somewhere else!...

Ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts

On second thought...stopped by Harriman on the way home at approximately 5:30 pm to fling a line in the water and call my mom...ended up casting and fishing with bait under a bobber...the bobber did the trick...and it didnt interrupt my phone call..good thing I didnt have Dan with...might not of caught anything any way...here is a picture of a 25 inch Northern...the only fish for the night and he went back in the lake and eagerly swam off...what a beautiful evening...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts

Good looking pike... maybe there is one or 2 fish left in there. :p

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts

Zman,

Very convenient, very convenient indeed!

Hmmmm fishing alone....no witnesses
Fish laying on the ground.......no trees with telltale foliage

But you have given yourself away! I quote you!
there arent any fish in there any way
I got you now! Using your own words against you!

It is a nice fish...........

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts