Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Dan is right...I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer...in fact I may not have a drawer...Joe and I hit Harriman tonight...tried hotdogs on one rod and casted Rapalas with the other...nothing like hurricane gale force winds, sleet that felt like BB's...treacherous mud...2 hours later the front rushing in bite never happened...left there around 6:30 pm...sure makes one appreciate Monday night football and a warm house...CripeZ!!...talk about hopeless fisherman...I hope someone went out in the weather and had a great night...the sad part...when I stopped at Best Buy to get a birthday present for Diane...I wondered if the north wind would cause walleyes to be up against the shore by the handicapped pier at Chatfield...and for a fleeting moment I almost went there too...

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Zman,

I am very sorry to report on your worsening condition. I don't know when you got it, but you definitetly got it , and whatever it is you got, it is definitetly very bad. I just hope it is not contagious.

T

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
ZMAN...... He never quits.. I like how you explained the weather conditions LOL!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Zman's Creed, "Neither rain, nor sleet, nor dark of night... "
Oh wait !! That's the postman's creed, sorry. :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Zman,

I think you are just like me. If I've got live bait (hotdogs or shiners) ... I just have to use as much of it as I can before it dies.

Mac

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I don't recall making any comments about knives, drawers and Zman in the same sentence. I may have thought it but don't recall saying it.

I was in my warm house, just kicking back. I need to get out and give the fish a go. I respect Zman and Joe for trying last night. I bet it was fun even with the weather.

Maybe I can give it a go the end of this week. I got my bathroom done so no excuses there.

Dan

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried to call you yesterday the 15th...give me a call...I havent given up on the wipers down at Pueblo...thinking about Monday...I think you are off...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Neal/CO said:
Where is Harriman? And what is in it?
Take West Hampden Avenue to South Kipling Street
Travel South on South Kipling Street to West Quincy Avenue
Reservoir is just west of intersection.

Alternate route is Interstate 470 to West Quincy Avenue
Take West Quincy Avenue east to just before intersection of South Kipling Avenue

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Nope didnt hear that one...that is GREAT!...I fished that place a lot this summer and fall...she is one fickle lass who doesnt give up her "eyes" easily...tempermental is understatement...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Zman,

Wondering if that North Wind would make the Walleys bed down.........that is hilarious.....AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Great stuff Zman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts