Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fished Harriman lake recently. (Not sure about the spelling there) I read a post a few months back that someone had caught some saugeye out of there. I work near there and am thinking of trying it soon. I will post how I do.

Thanks ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Shhhhh Harriman is a secret lake, know one is suppose to know about it. :p

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh sorry! what I meant to say is there was a guy that fished Harriman for saugeye and caught nothing but sticks! None one should ever fish that lake!

;D ;D

·
Registered
110 Posts
fished harriman friday, caught a trout not sure what kind it is, but thankfully i had my digi and have a pic of it ill try to load it up soon..

·
Registered
110 Posts
ooo sorry yes there is saugs in there, for sure seen them my self wink* and pike seen those myself too wink* carp do own the lake though..

o and i would like to wish you good luck if your gonna try to fish it hahhaha i mean it..... shes tricky

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
fishing303 said:
ooo sorry yes there is saugs in there, for sure seen them my self wink* and pike seen those myself too wink* carp do own the lake though..

o and i would like to wish you good luck if your gonna try to fish it hahhaha i mean it..... shes tricky
I thought Harriman had tiger musky in it not pike... make sure you know the difference, since there isnt a bag limit on pike and there is a bag limit on musky.

·
Registered
110 Posts
havent seen the musky, i heard they were stocked in there a few years ago but never seen one, pike for sure... seen some big ones in there, zman himself pulled a pike out of there ive seen the pics a few months ago... so if anything ask him bout the details....
going to harriman today as well tell you guys how i do might not have my digi today though its at a friends house....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts