Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been very curious if anyone has ever purchased anything whatsoever form the list of things, some quality and some uh, from this section.
i see a lot of chatter but never any action - or at least follow up. perhaps this crowd ain't to cache liquid?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I THINK THIS IS A GREAT WEB PAGE I DID WELL SELLING MY ARTICLE

THIS IS SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL, FOR GUYS, AND GALS WITH A COMMON INTEREST...........

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've sold a few skunks that I didn't want or have need for anymore. Check the fishing reports forum, you'll see that they're getting plenty of use ;D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
scottdog900 said:
I've sold a few skunks that I didn't want or have need for anymore. Check the fishing reports forum, you'll see that they're getting plenty of use  ;D
how much u sellin those fopr...mabe if i took one along then....accidentally tossed it into someones boat as they were launching...

hmmm

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tomcat said:
i have been very curious if anyone has ever purchased anything whatsoever form the list of things
So.....I guess this must mean you still have your boat, huh?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i made a purchase tonight, got myself a new bass boat, right don? hehe

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Go get 'em, Mustang!!

I'm waitin' for the pictures of your first big fish from your new boat! Hope she works as well for you as she did for me.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
congrats mustang

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sold my old boat to a guy on here and then never heard from him again. hopefully the boat did not sink.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts