Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how the off shore fishing has been for others i been out a bunch and only getting like one or two a day if that. just wondering about any good spots and any advise, new to the ft collins fishing
i have got a few trout at horsetooth and a bass at the little ponds off of timberline and mulberry

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ive had about the same luck as you here in Ft. Collins. I fish Prospect Ponds almost every weekend and occasionally go out to Lake Loveland. Some days I seem to be at the right place at the right time and really crank em in. Other days it seems like I might as well be fishing in my bathroom sink. Ive been to alot of the ponds in Ft. Collins and in my opinion, Prospect Ponds are really good...lots of different structure...its wadeable....several different ponds to choose from. The Poudre runs right along the side of the ponds though I have never fished that area of the river before....

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
A week ago today, I caught a couple of nice Largemouths at Dixon, but was skunked today at Horsetooth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts