Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost Drivers license. Looking for a fishing partner that doesn't have a boat and has a drivers license! I like fishing walleyes, but make an occassional trip in the open water season to Williams Fork. PM me if your interested. 16ft Fisher with 60 horse 4-strk, auto pilot up front, live well, rod holders, down riggers etc.,
Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey dan i have a license and no boat yet. i like fishing wallys too trolling cranks, crawler harness or whatever im only available early am though i work the graveyard

·
Registered
991 Posts
That sounds interesting. I have a limited amout of time right now (trying to get ready for a wedding) but I'm close to you and interested.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
What happened to you guys' licenses? DUI? POINTS? "dISPLAY OF POWER?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all that replied. I just found out that this weekend is the last weekend that I'll be able to go fishing for 90 days. I have to ware the ankle bracelet for 90 days, starting,Wednesday 5/31/06. So if someone wants to fish this weekend(please no alcohol or other drugs), let me know. Thanks,
                                                                                       Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I live in Aurora and I'm sure you've received plenty of replies to your needs. Well here is one more. I have weekends off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts