Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't had my usual 3-4 days to fish per week due to a job change. But, I did manage to get out and catch a few with a good friend a few days ago. My first cast landed a big girl at 23" on the Kirby Creek Custom jerkbaits (x-treme rainbow pattern)I posted about a few weeks back.

All in all a great 4 hours of fishing....

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Wrong section

Nice troutskis

Looks like a 5lb ish fish

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I'll let you debate that with the guy who held the fish in the picture. Pretty sure he fishes for a living.
All the more reason to say its bigger than it is :smile::smile::embarassed:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Debate solved.... I could care less. CPR'd above average trout. More than 50 landed and released in the group I was with. How'z that?? SMFH

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Wow that's an awesome 4 hours worth!...great job Chris!

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Not bad for co. nowhere as large as my wyo fish. Where the hell is your alleged scale?

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Very nice dude!!! THX for sharing!!!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Nice feesh... for a second I thought you cleaned up for spring. Whatcha makin other people hold your fish fo? lol... I really want to make it up to Spinney. It might happen this week, too. This gives me a tad of motivation, although trouts won't really keep my attention. Good shtuff.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice feesh... for a second I thought you cleaned up for spring. Whatcha makin other people hold your fish fo? lol
He didn't have his camera with him (left it in the truck) so rather than hand him my phone every time and risk dropping it in the water; I just took the pics.

Guy in pics looks like he forgot his dentures.
We were laughing about that same thing when he saw the pics on the way home.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really want to make it up to Spinney. It might happen this week, too.
Give me a shout Jason. I may have tomorrow off too (jobsites are a muddy mess today and probably will stay that way through tomorrow).

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Give me a shout Jason. I may have tomorrow off too (jobsites are a muddy mess today and probably will stay that way through tomorrow).
I'll let you know, but I don't think I can go until Weds, if I can go at all... regardless, I'll hit you up.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice haul!!

River fishing continues to look less-and-less appealing after all the awesome lake fish you guys have been posting on here.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Nice haul!!

River fishing continues to look less-and-less appealing after all the awesome lake fish you guys have been posting on here.
Nah keep fishing those rivers. You'll be bored lake fishing-

1 - 20 of 25 Posts