Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Colts punter, Pat McAffee, was arrested early this morning for public intoxication. Apparently it went down like this:

Police asked McAfee how much he had to drink.

"A lot cause I am drunk," McAfee said, according to the report.

:D :D :D

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/25450089/detail.html

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I would get drunk all the time too if I was punting for a team that has Gayton Mannlove. Talk about a koosh job...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
I would get drunk all the time too if I was punting for a team that has Gayton Mannlove. Talk about a koosh job...
Not me, In my opinion a kicker on a football team is one of the greatest jobs on earth.... Think about it. You make great scratch, get all the poon overflow, all the perks of being on the team (free stuff, free food) and you don't get recognized much... It is like getting all the perks without the luggage that typically comes with being a star. Oh to be the punter.

Riv, I can understand how you would rather be the receiver! >:D

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Guttermind Dave...always thinking about gheyness. There's no gay innuendo! We are just talking about what positions we would play! ;D ;D

In fact, I think Oyey even mentioned poon...is that ghey?

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Guttermind Dave...always thinking about gheyness. There's no gay innuendo! We are just talking about what positions we would play! ;D ;D

some closeted gay men have female wives that they keep. those women are called "beards". Just saying. >:D
But gheys don't talk about "poon"! it's more of a kind thing! they just refer to them as their wives or ladies or something! Not "poon". And Kyle I hear you like them Full Backs! :D

Jim

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Jörmungandr said:
Rivrunnr1 said:

some closeted gay men have female wives that they keep. those women are called "beards". Just saying. >:D
But gheys don't talk about "poon"! it's more of a kind thing! they just refer to them as their wives or ladies or something! Not "poon". And Kyle I hear you like them Full Backs! :D

Jim
Well done Jim... Recognition of heterolingo is widsom indeed!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts