Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am headed to Green Mt Res on Saturday, anybody else? Has anybody been doing any good this week up there.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
the lakers have been biting pretty consistently, standard tubes with suckermeat is the key , i found them in 46 to 58 feet of water

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, I'm heading up there Saturday - tomorrow too. Do you know where to fish on this res? I'll be going by myself . Are you going by yourself? I spoke to a guy at Gander Mt this morning and he went yesterday - said they caught quite a few out from the north boat dock, but more to the west - towards the dam. I was thinking about straight out from the N. dock and closer to cow creek area. Let me know if you're heading up there by yourself - maybe we could could hook up and save some gas. I plan on leaving early - 5 am and coming back late. After I fish by lantern for a while - well, then theres the ski traffic to fight all the way home.

·
Registered
22 Posts
oops - nevermind - I see from your previous post that you guys are heading up there. I also have a green Eskimo hut. I'll see you guys up there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Maybe well see you up there , pikester01 and I decided to go back up to the green tomorrow. Well be ina black pulsue tent and fishtrap . Good Luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts