Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the traffic is going to be bad coming back, but I have to go - been working waaaay too much. I have been reading some posts about Green Mt Res, but have never ice fished it myself. Seems like the place is out across from Cow Creek or straight out from the North boat dock. Any other ideas. I'll be by myself, so if anyone wants to join me - just let me know. I've got all the goodies, Vexilar, house, gas auger, etc... beer.... Thanks in advance. HammerHead

·
Registered
100 Posts
Scuba and I went last Saturday, Many fish but nothing real big. We fished in 30fow to 86fow, we actually caught and marked more fish in the deeper water(86). 4" Glow tube took the most hits 10:30am - 11:30am was constant action we marked fish everywhere and they hit very aggressivly, the rest of the day lite hits. This year has not been as good as other years for big fish, and as I read the reports it seems I am not the only one in the big fish rut. I think that might change come March when the pigs start moving into shallow water. Good luck. :-\

1 - 5 of 5 Posts