Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to fish brush hollow this weekend going to go see the wifes parents for the weekend and do a little fishing on the old stommpin grounds try to get pics and let you know how it was.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you take highway 115 out of colorado springs it is about 30 miles south west of there in Penrose you will see a sign that lets you know where to turn and just follow the signs it will take you to the east part of the lake. thanks for the luck and i would like to know where you get those cool little pictures on the side of your posts.

·
Registered
991 Posts
To get the picture on the side of you post (often called an avatar) go to you profile. There is a button for that near the top of the screen when you are logged in. Then you'll see on the left side of your screen a "Forum Profile Information" link. To get your picture up you can either choose one that's there already (Look for the links that say "Actors" and "Musicians"

Or you can post your own picture. To do this you first have to have the picture hosted on a website. I personally use photobucket.com. It's pretty easy to use and it's free (I LIKE free...) Once you have the picture hosted there, you'll see three lines below it. One is the URL. Just copy the URL and paste it where it says "I have my own pic" under your profile.

That's also how you post pics in the forum. You can either copy the line (remember I said there were three under your pic on photobucket) that says "IMG" at the beginning and paste it into the forum or you cany copy the line that is the URL and past in after clicking the insert image button at the top of the reply area (where it says "add BBC tags: it's the second from the left on the bottom row) When you click that it puts "
" and you paste your URL in the middle.

Sorry so long - hope it helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts