Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy folks, today's my birthday so i'm playing some much needed hokey to go fish, so if anybody wants to meet me there (i'll be hiking to the inlet) or needs a ride from denver, let me know. I will be leaving around 10:30-11:00
Also, to everybody that replied to my last gross reservoir post, thanks for the tips, on sunday i got three nice lakers after a month long drought at my spot
happy fishing!!!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Sloowm10

Were you up there Sunday aft.? I went to the inlet Sun. after the Bronco game (game?). Caught a few rainbow on kastys, but there were guys starting to get into the lakers, with salmon eggs. Didn't have any with me, and the third thunderstorm drove me away.(I do NOT like lightning!). No sign of kokanee in there yet. What did you get the macks with?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to lake: yeah that was us there on sunday, you shouldn't have left so soon, it got way better later in the afternoon, and the macks were also on salmon eggs (damn things work wonders sometimes) today the fishing was GREAT got a couple of nice browns for my b-day dinner so i'm happy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts