Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up on a great supp if anyone is looking for a pre-workout drink. Superpump Max by Gaspari Nutrition is awesome. Gets you amped up without feeling like you just drank 8 pots of coffee, and no explosive bathroom sessions after you workout.

Over the years I've tried just about everything and this hands down has been the best. The only thing thats even come close to superpump max is white flood by controlled labs.

Do Work!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Anything that doesn't pose a risk of explosive diarrhea is a good thing. Oh the horror when someone go's deep in the hole on a heavy squat and someone gets peppered by the supplement.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Very informative. I just started working out a few months ago and was thinking of trying a product like these. Didnt know most give you the blasters afterward. I'll stick to my Cliff bars and Muscle Milk lol.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Diesel, re. this SuperPump Max ...

- Do you happen to know the calorie count per serving?
- Is it just to boost your energy, or is it actually good for you too? IOW, how's it different from Monster?

·
Registered
910 Posts
I know you guys are invincible, but I'd look into the double-edged effects of Nitric Acid production on tumor proliferation.

"Your body is a temple. Don't treat it like The People's Temple."

·
Registered
910 Posts
should I have said Youse guys?

ya, you guys, as in plural guys. You, Trout, trout4steak at least. There are more that lift I'd bet. PeteG used to I know.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I didn't mean it as a shot. I lifted quite a bit until my wrist was shattered 18 years ago. As I'm studying nursing, I was just curious about what the supplements do, and saw NO mentioned quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NO us a good supp for lifting but I always cycle on and off it so my body doesn't get to used to it. I think that's probably what gets some people in trouble they just keep taking more and more.

I wish I was invisible!!! I could quit dropping money on glucosamine other joint supps. I've had to take a few long breaks from lifting over the years too.... Back and knees. Ughhhh getting older sucks even the hangovers are worse!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Its hard to beat the ol NOXplode for me, However I work grave shift and I cant do it or I will never sleep. PRO NOS by MRI is my pre supp. It works great and I can sleep when Im done. When I cycle off of it I run the good ol "ECA stack"

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
COLD CASE said:
12 OZ, either hand. PK
AMEN...

Jeez, you guys really should consider simple water and fresh, unprocessed food. If you lack energy, change of lifestyle is far better than "supplements"

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I just recently got back into the gym. Lost 15lbs this year and definitely gained some muscle. I don't really have too much trouble with energy....but I went and cut out the bad food. I no longer eat fast food at all and try not to eat out too much. Cook more healthy meals at home and eat a lot of fish. I've noticed a huge difference in energy since I cut out the bad ish.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Weight Gain 4000! Beefcake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e29x9Qhi2ks

;D

P90X, water, and either chocolate milk (seriously) or Myoplex OG as a recovery drink.

I did P90X 3 summers ago, I lost 23lbs without doing the food management portion of the program. Now that I'm in my late 30's, I'm more interested in being lean than big.

Man, I need to start working out again... :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts