Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
The Heat havent won anything yet...only in their own minds...The HEATLES...even have to name themselves that is how pathetic LeBron and company...how about OVERRATED...wait until the playoffs come and the self hype catches up with them...waiting patiently...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,844 Posts
zman said:
The Heat havent won anything yet...only in their own minds...The HEATLES...even have to name themselves that is how pathetic LeBron and company...how about OVERRATED...wait until the playoffs come and the self hype catches up with them...waiting patiently...
You really don't think they are overrated? I mean, it will take a while to gel completely, but with only a half of a season under their belt, they look to be in the top three in the NBA... and getting better every week... I hate em, but they are gonna be TOUGH!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zman said:
The Heat havent won anything yet...only in their own minds...The HEATLES...even have to name themselves that is how pathetic LeBron and company...how about OVERRATED...wait until the playoffs come and the self hype catches up with them...waiting patiently...
I will wait Z!! No more OVERRATED then the FAKERS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
Bruce Gillis said:
The Heat are ghey. As much as I hate the Lakers they are a solid ,certified team, best in the league.......until Kobe's body gives. Back to the Heatles, did you watch them blow the lead in the fourth against MIL on friday night? Did you see Queen James air ball it ....choking like only he can ...welll Dirk chokes a little better than him? They still won, but only by the hairs on their chiny chin chin. The heat is a good team, hard not to be with the squad they have but they aren't winning a Chip. Wade was cool until he turned into a diva, and Lebron will keep them from winning because he has baby nuts syndrome when it counts.
Wow! Everything Gillis just said!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bruce Gillis said:
The Heat are ghey. As much as I hate the Lakers they are a solid ,certified team, best in the league.......until Kobe's body gives. Back to the Heatles, did you watch them blow the lead in the fourth against MIL on friday night? Did you see Queen James air ball it ....choking like only he can ...welll Dirk chokes a little better than him? They still won, but only by the hairs on their chiny chin chin. The heat is a good team, hard not to be with the squad they have but they aren't winning a Chip. Wade was cool until he turned into a diva, and Lebron will keep them from winning because he has baby nuts syndrome when it counts.
LOL Did you see the Fakers get spanked on Xmas!! Kobe Choking! And Big Bird PISSOle Touches little boys!! ;D God I miss the years of Jordan, Bird, Magic when they use to play D!!! Kobe is a cry Baby!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
Its Christmas...I hate Kobe but I respect his game...who remembers who won in December?...oh I forgot...Colt's fans...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Until the Lakers are sitting at home with the rest of us watching on tv, my money is on them. Not a fan, but they have history behind them. When Phil got his 3 peats, his team lost 25 in 92'-93', 20 in 97'-98', and 24 in 01'-02'

They have only lost 11 this season. 38 games into the season, I think they are right on pace. And, I'd like to see Phil go out in style, lord knows he's earned it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Situation said:
Until the Lakers are sitting at home with the rest of us watching on tv, my money is on them. Not a fan, but they have history behind them. When Phil got his 3 peats, his team lost 25 in 92'-93', 20 in 97'-98', and 24 in 01'-02'

They have only lost 11 this season, 38 games into the season, I think they are right on pace. And, I'd like to see Phil go out in style, lord knows he's earned it.
I like Phil thats the only thing about the lakers I like!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
I guess Phil has earned it...I think Jordan and Kobe had a lot to do with it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
The Situation said:
Until the Lakers are sitting at home with the rest of us watching on tv, my money is on them. Not a fan, but they have history behind them. When Phil got his 3 peats, his team lost 25 in 92'-93', 20 in 97'-98', and 24 in 01'-02'

They have only lost 11 this season. 38 games into the season, I think they are right on pace. And, I'd like to see Phil go out in style, lord knows he's earned it.
Hate to say it, but this man is correct! ;)

No one cares about the regular season in hoops...all that matters is if you get into the playoffs... Different season and different style of play then. Lakers will be fine...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bruce Gillis said:
Get the Heatles out of your mouth Hogmaster. Lebron's record in the palyoffs is sad, Wade's isn't much better. Like I said F the Lakers but Kobe has that gear no one else in the league seems to have right now and he kicks it up in the playoffs and his average team responds and to it. Regular season is very different from palyoffs. Lakers have proved themselves even though I hte em. An old coach taught me about playing ball, go 80% then bump it up to 100 when you need to. Kobe does that in the playoffs, Lebron does the opposite.
Lets see how it pans out! Kobe was the same until Phil & Saq came to LA the NBA today is hard to watch until play off time! Cut the season in 1/2 make the games more meaningful and give the Big payday to the teams who make the play offs and win!! We need Change O0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mrwigglestheworm said:
HOGMASTER said:
We need Change O0
LOL :D :D

Now that I can agree with! NBA product is garbage right now... "You say you want a revolution?...." ;D
Yes!!! How about me & you Kenny lace them up and show them hows its done!!! I was a hooper in the old days!! I was the Greek with hops!!! Check out my Mullet!!
Hogmaster 20 years ago!


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
HOGMASTER said:
Oyey said:
CLASSIC GEORGE!
Had my Dads hops he was a High Jumper at DU. I was dunking at 5'7" in 7th grade.
Hoopsmaster? LOL ;D Good stuff!

I was a decent baller, but man I'm so terrible now that I'm old! Best I ever could do though, was grab the rim....although I did dunk a mini ball once! :D :D (damn my small hands, and stunted legs!) :D
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top