Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to start with coloradofisherman.com rocks !!!
My wife finally made me register after many times reading
your guys posts & me sitting talking into a computer that
dosen't talk back. it's great to have a site to share info
and fishing stories on. i'm looking foward to hearing from
everyone.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
welcome, glad to have you aboard

·
Registered
943 Posts
welcome the more the merrier ;D

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
fishhead kev said:
I'd just like to start with coloradofisherman.com rocks !!!
My wife finally made me register after many times reading
your guys posts & me sitting talking into a computer that
dosen't talk back.
Your computer doesn't talk back to you?  You must be the only person on the forum whose computer doesn't talk back.  :)

Now that you are a registered member perhaps you and your wife could give some advice to Ken. He is having marital problems and we are kinda divided on what he should do with the rust on his bolts and what the cause is.

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=5028.0

Dan

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ya know dan, a "rusty bolt" is ussualy a sign of neglet. maybe this "rusty bolt" just need to get used more?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
fishhead kev,

Welcome to the board! Don't worry, you are in good company when you say you talk to your computer. As long as Dan is still posting, there will always be a reason to either laugh at fish pictures, or talk back to your computer about the silly ideas you have just read! ;D

·
Registered
578 Posts
work2fish said:
fishhead kev,

Welcome to the board!   Don't worry, you are in good company when you say you talk to your computer.  As long as Dan is still posting, there will always be a reason to either laugh at fish pictures, or talk back to your computer about the silly ideas you have just  read!  ;D
Dan, Dan, Dan......you just get it in every topic somehow, don't you?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I sure hope I'm posting this the right way!

Yesterday I was at the Aurora Gander Mountain and I *finally* purchased a copy of Colorado Fisherman. I took it home and read through it about four times. What a great magazine! So, this morning I logged onto the forum; and I've been spending more time reading the posts than working (ssshh...don't tell my boss). So, I hope y'all don't mind a female hanging around the forum...but I'm here!

Hope to catch up with y'all!

·
Registered
943 Posts
welcome tonya i have the same problem at work ;D

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Welcome Tonya,

Do we welcome females? It depends how good of a fisherwoman are you?

We only welcome new members regardless of gender if they are either an average, below average or above average fisherman/woman. Do you fit into any of these categories?

We also welcome, voodoo priests/priestesses, tattooed people, computer geeks, retired, unemployed, employed, kids, adolescents, young adults, "DINKS", yuppies, middle aged crazies, baby boomers, gen X'ers, retired, homemakers, single moms, single dads, married, divorced, confirmed bachelors/bachelorettes, rich, poor, good spellers, bad spellers and poor typists.

Basically we don't care who or what you are as long as you like fishing!

Welcome!

Dan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
That Dan, he is very good,,, (thats $1, right Dan? that is the deal, right?)

Tonya, they haven't shaken me off the site.

A word of caution, be careful when telling any of the guys that their fish is not that long. Watch them closely too, some tell tall tales, and others will curse on you when your not looking.

And Zman is bad news, he has some bad karma going!!!! I'm going to add to my list of fishing excuses, "Zman was there" (ZWT).

(thats another $, right Dan?)

Welcome Tonya,

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Welcome Tonya!!!...

May the fish gods smile upon you!... 8)

Dan forgot to mention we also have the mentally unstable with delusions of persecution complexes!...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
zman said:
Welcome Tonya!!!...

May the fish gods smile upon you!... 8)

Dan forgot to mention we also have the mentally unstable with delusions of persecution complexes!...
Yes Tonya, we even welcome ZMan here.

Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I'm an average fisherman, on a good day! Usually below average though *sigh*. But I can tell 'tall tales' with the best of them!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts