Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it was time to surface up & be known. I have been looking at this forum for awhile and thought I might as well jump in.

Iv'e been fishing all my life, but my passion is casting flies. In fact I just sold all my ice fishing gear, and getting ready to sell some spinning and bait casting rods as well, and devote all my time on the water with a fly rod.

I live in Mead, just east of Longmont. I grew up in Canon City and learned to fish on the Ark.

Don't have much more to say except maybe I'll run into some of you on the water sometime.

Tip up & tight lines.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Welcome... Don't sell your stuff! There is nothing like having all the moves in CO!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Your gonna regret selling your other gear one day! If anything put it back in a closet, at some point you will need it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear what you are saying. And maybe you guys are right. As for the ice gear I don't think I'll miss it. Got to be more of a pain than a pleasure. The getting everything together the day before, then when you arrive the wind is blowing at 80 mph, and try to get the ice hut up in that by myself is impossible. There's more to it than that believe me, and it has to do with other people who turn out to be freeloaders.

At any rate, it's gone. I will keep some spinning and my muskie gear.

But keep watch, there will be some gear and other stuff listed that I just don't need. Daddy needs a new fly rod. Or two. :madgrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts