Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am taking the canoe up to Gross this Friday and I hope to try some lakers. Any tips on what part of the lake to hit? How do you rig the suckers? What size hook do you recommend?

What about Tiger Musky? I think they will hit suckers too- should I set up anything different for them?

I have fished quite a bit but am trying to expand my experience from just sitting on the shore throwin in PowerBait...NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT- I just want to get a little more aggressive. Any pointers about where to go on Gross or how to set up my equipment would be VERY helpful.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everyone:
Thanks for the tips. I will tell you how it goes. I am kind of new at this and I really appreciate all of your input.

Laker: I am sorry about all the drama surrounding your post. I hope you know that I tried to respect your secrecy/privacy in the now infamous "other thread" by starting something a new thread. I do appreciate your help because I am just a rookie. This site has been extremely helpful to me and I enjoy reading everyone's ideas. I hate to see people fight (often like 5 year olds).
I did not mean to stirr up any trouble or piss you or anyone else off. I am not even looking for anyone to give away their favorite spots- just a little help here. Thanks for the input.

Sorry to stir up trouble- I just want to catch a few fish...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts