Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im headed there tonight. Just wanted to know if any of you guys know if theres a phone number that i can contact the Cottonwood Marina? If not do any of you guys know how much its gonna cost me to put the boat in at the campground and if i can launch it anytime or do i have to wait till some one is there to take my money before i can launch? Thanks .

M

·
0 Posts
It has been a while since I've been there, but the last time I was there it cost $5. I think his name was John, the guy that runs the campgrounds. If you camp then I recall it was $20 per night.

I think there is a drop off box so you can just pay it and then do what you are planning to do whether it was camping or launching.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much william hung, now i dont have to worry when i get there.

My pops went but they had a light boat so they didnt even use a boat ramp. Two days ago they went two guys and just had a field day on thee wipers. If i told you guys how many fish they landed nobody would believe me, ill just leave it at that. He went again this morning 3 guys and they ended up with 3 wipers lol. Guess it hit or miss big time.

Thanks for the good luck, i dont need it i got SKILLS J/k.

M

·
0 Posts
I've fished it in August before, and it was great one day and bad the next also. It depends on the wind.

We went there and killed the wiper one day when it was cloudy and drizzly with some wind then rain. The next day was blue skies and not a ripple on the water. It sucked. The skills are there I'm sure, it's the weather that you will need luck on. So I hope you get good weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts