Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i didnt know if i should put this on the buy and sell or where to put this at. Ok my brother in law is in the Army reserve Aviation unit at buckly air base. They are having a Christmas party coming up and they need some stuff for a givaway.
I am going to try Eagle claw tomarrow to try for some rod and reels. But i thought i would just put this out there to see if anyone would have or have idea of some stuff i could get from a store or buisness. Im not looking for too much just some things we could give to the guys and gals in his unit. I have a letter stating the party. We are looking for just about any thing. AKA new knife in packet, gift cards, eletronics, or what ever we could get our hands on. As of now we have NOTHING! Im on a mission to get stuff for the people that serve our country. There will about 500 to 600 service men and women and their families.

If your ever out at A-Town these are the choppers that fly over the lake. Its the 2-135th General support Aviation Battalion,Buckley Air base. Some of these guys and gals have just come home from the middle east. Some will have redeployment orders very soon. Any help PM me or just chime in.

Thanks scott.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the number don i will call in the morning. I have the letter head for the party. I will hit up BPS for some goods as well. thanks.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts