Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought an offroad bumper and tried to remove the OEM one with "guidance" from Expedition One's removal instructions. lets just say that they're a bunch of *$%&*@! morons. I dont know who thinks a bumper is held on by 2 bolts and 6 plastic clips. its way more complicated than i imagined it could be. has anyone done it or do you know of a good online manual? i couldnt find much. thanks

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I am glad I could help out in some small way ;D

Really though, check for some forums and online. You never know, you might get lucky. I recently tried dealing with nerf bars and it was the same, the instructions that came with them were very lacking and I am fairly certain didn't even apply to the right brand of vehicle

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slimer said:
Is this why you need a new front bumper?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/25289039/detail.html

Hours after the crash, Arvada police received a call about a suspicious vehicle parked on the street in the 7700 block of West 54th Avenue. An officer said he checked out the silver Chrysler PT Cruiser, but there was nothing illegal about the car.
lol no that was a PT cruiser. i have an FJ cruiser. had me scared for a second that it was me. lol. but no i just bought an aftermarket bumper. way cooler

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
FPF said:
Slimer said:
Is this why you need a new front bumper?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/25289039/detail.html

Hours after the crash, Arvada police received a call about a suspicious vehicle parked on the street in the 7700 block of West 54th Avenue. An officer said he checked out the silver Chrysler PT Cruiser, but there was nothing illegal about the car.
lol no that was a PT cruiser. i have an FJ cruiser. had me scared for a second that it was me. lol. but no i just bought an aftermarket bumper. way cooler
haha, just reread that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts