Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Even doubled its is the best entertainment bargain going...buy a couple less cases of beer...skip a trip to the local weed emporium, take your date or significant other to one less movie or night out and u will pay for it...

·
P I K E
10,226 Posts
^^^^^ yep, after all the license fees are the cheapest thing of the sport!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't had any issues with this bill since it came out and I think it's not that much considering the conveniences that it offers. My main issue is the new administration that is focused on heavy taxation for all people that are trying to make a killing out of a business. This is where I decided that I need to find a financial advisor and a good article from yourmoneygeek.com Showed me the same thing. At least I know now what to look for when it comes to a reputable person. I still want to start something on my own, but I'm not sure yet what the conditions will be in the near future.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
They just raised hunting fees. Now, they really want to raise them. They won't get more money from me. Instead of hunting for deer, elk, and bear. I'll just hunt for deer. Bastards!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Well, tell me when something that any branch of gov. has a hand in that the cost went down.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I wonder what new gun laws we'll have after the Boulder shooting?

·
P I K E
10,226 Posts
doesn't matter to me, lost all mine when my boat went down last fall in a bad wind storm! :whistle:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Why were your guns in your boat?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I just noticed another noob brought up this old thread. Damn! I hate that.

Let's lynch him!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts