Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i coached a bunch of 1st -2nd graders to an undefeated season in flag football and it was a fun because we were not even suppose to win one game ....

and i teased my wife that if i could get these boys to learn football and play it
maybe i should go to college and give it a try

so im looking at turning 40 this up coming year and i think that im nuts for even trying but the wife is all happy and she really want me to give it a try....

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Re: well i started smoking crack

fishingkats said:
well guys i coached a bunch of 1st -2nd graders to an undefeated season in flag football and it was a fun because we were not even suppose to win one game ....

and i teased my wife that if i could get these boys to learn football and play it
maybe i should go to college and give it a try

so im looking at turning 40 this up coming year and i think that im nuts for even trying but the wife is all happy and she really want me to give it a try....
Are ya talking about coaching college football, or going after a degree? Either way, congrats on your coaching season and good luck in college!

Jim

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'm 52, in my second semester. I keep my eye on the prize, which was a lot harder 30 years ago.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
I'm 40 and in my first semester of school in over twenty years. It's a lot of fun! Do it if you possibly can!

Congrats on the undefeated season!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice job with the kiddos...GO BACK you wont regret it...

·
Registered
499 Posts
AWESOME!!!! My hat is off to anyone who takes the time to coach kids.

I went back to school when I was 40 and it was the best thing I ever did.

I guarantee, you won't regret it. The intangible side is if you have young kids it will be a great lesson for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts