Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Neal.... Happy Birthday! Hope you get a nice 10, 12, 14, lb'er today!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Happy birthday dickhead hope you didnt hook yourself!...lol...14 beers and night eye fishing with Kooser and he only had to perform BMOHR (Braid Method Of Hook Removal) on you 4 times which was better than the posted odds at Caesars of an under over for the trip of 5.5 removals...he hooks himself more than a blind man walking barefoot in a hook factory after an 8.5 magnitude earthquake!...bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...woof!...woof!!...woof!!!...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Happy birthday dickhead hope you didnt hook yourself!...lol...14 beers and night eye fishing with Kooser and he only had to perform BMOHR (Braid Method Of Hook Removal) on you 4 times which was better than the posted odds at Caesars of an under over for the trip of 5.5 removals...he hooks himself more than a blind man walking barefoot in a hook factory after an 8.5 magnitude earthquake!...bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...woof!...woof!!...woof!!!...
Thanks John and Cock Smoker:D. Kooser and I cancelled last night activities because it was just to damn windy and cold!

My sons are coming down today and we are taking half dozen guns and a 1000 rounds up into the hillls for some good old fashioned fun:thumb:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks John and Cock Smoker:D Kooser and I cancelled last night activities because it was just to damn windy and cold!
:

Zman is at work and can't respond right now.. Kooser is going to be surprised to learn he is a cocksmoker! LOL

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
:eek:

I think there is supposed to be a period (.) between "Smoker" and "Kooser"...know there is supposed to be.

I'll withhold on the Happy B-day Neal until we find out for sure...:biggrin1:

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Oooooopppppsss, missed this...happy birthday Neal!!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Happy BD, Neal!

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Happy B-Day old friend. Let me know if you ever want to come up north.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Happy Dirtday Neal! Hope we dont have to add Bullet Removal to your laminated instuctions repertoire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts