Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw 38F on the way up. High temp all day was maybe 70F. Man I love it up high,last time at Crack it was 90 at 11am freekin miserable. Not late enough in summer for the big dries yet according to the fish, so chucked metal at them. Amazingly they all are still swimming.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Postcard purdy there..... You mean you actually own a flyrod.... WTG
I own several, actually! The only time I use the flail stick is at high lakes.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Nice Mike. I'm getting tired of the heat too. Yesterday was a cooker a slow as f$%k. One more weekend down low and time to hit something cooler for me.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Mike. I'm getting tired of the heat too. Yesterday was a cooker a slow as f$%k. One more weekend down low and time to hit something cooler for me.
Yah i draw the line at 95+ degrees. most of my trips will be high the next 2 months.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Super sexy!!! (the fish aint bad either :wink:) Love these posts, can't believe they are all still swimming!

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Even when the fishing is slow I still love getting high. It cleanses the soul-

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Well done Mike! Preppin for my first over nighter of the year, next week. I learnt about the spin gear on one of my first high trips. You feeling sick Mon-Wednesday?

I agree 100% about the next 3 months being spent up high, or night fishing. Aint nothing out there worth suffering for in 95+ degrees.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Biggie Smalls,

It's still light out up to ~9pm. That's not really night fishing ;)

But I'm a bank basher... you guys with boats have to deal with ramp closures and stuff.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts