Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I don't live near any big fish waters, or near any Bass ponds, I am very lucky to live in Estes Park Colorado, the Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. The park happens to be one of my favorite places to fish ;D

This year, I really focused on flyfishing in Rocky Mountain.

Here are some pics, from a late summer trip. You'll be able to see what flies I used in the pics.. I caught a bunch ;)

Wright & McGill stuff is the best! ;D

monster :D

One of my favorite places, I'll post again on this spot ;)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Re: Hiking & Flyfishing for Rocky Mountain Cutthrout Trout

As always, nice report James!!!!!!!!! I have not been in the back country since I started school (3 years now), but your reports always take me there! Thanks for sharing.

S

·
0 Posts

another EPIC report from the "James Gang" ! Excellent, keep em coming !

·
Registered
2,402 Posts

Pics are great on both reports James!! Awesome..

D.J.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts

Very, very nice... Thanks for taking the time to post that up... I bet you had a ball gettin those pics!

·
Registered
209 Posts

Hey Buddy, Hope you are saving all these photos & putting them in some sort of order. I've told you several times "you have the eye". Think about time & how fast it goes. Nothing worse then "COULDA, WOUDA, SHOULDA" put something together. Judie & I have been all over the world & wish we had photos of the kids, places we have seen & will never get back to. Oh by the way ya'll Judie Lynn got me a new camera for Christmas so I will GET MY HEAD OUT OF MY ASS & get back to photographing our fishing trips & GET BACK TO POSTING WHICH I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO DO THE LAST WHAT 1-2 YEARS? Looking forward to 2011 & maybe my 1st MA? Haven't ya'll heard that before???
BOTTOM FEEDER!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts