Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had a great day on the water after a few tough weeks of fluctuating weather. We got into eyes, smallies, crappie, and a whole bunch of wiper. All typical locations and tactics for this time of year, gulps in the mud for eyes, and cranks down wind side of main and secondary points for wiper.

We got into a school of wiper that had us doubled up for about a half hour with constant action for about two hours - it was a blast and well needed fix for what was kind of the April blues for me.

Managed two keephas and a crappie for dinner which isn't bad either.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Sounds like a real good time. Yeah, May is tough. I'm going fishing tomorrow by myself and have narrowed down the list of lakes I'd like to try to five. Still haven't decided which one. None are a bad choice. So many lakes...too many windy days...Yep it's May.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Oh Hell yeah Stick! Gotta love them redemption day's where you're like, oh yeah, I do remember how to catch fish. (I'm still waiting:mad::mad:)

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
i need to get down that way. hopefully after this cold snap everything will wake up in time for saturday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts