Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the last Hobie Float Cat 75's made, fully loaded and customized. Excellent condition. Expensive but there has never been a better one made. Money talks and BS walks. Looking for offers.
[email protected] and I can send pictures.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
No I just have some mornings I can only fish 2 hours or so before wife goes to work, much easier then dragging boat for a quickie.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Punch the owner is a great guy and funny as hell. He might mess with you a little when you first join, but after he trusts you you're fine. Bring an extra pair of underwear until you get used to random shotgun blasts and train horns while you're fishing! LOL.

I've broken the state record bluegill out there multiple times and I'm not sure if there's a hybrid state record but if there is I'm sure I shattered that too.

There are guys that go out and catch a ton of fish, and there are guys that have only caught a few all season long. It's an awesome lake but you're still fishing out there it isn't a sure thing at all.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Punch the owner is a great guy and funny as hell. He might mess with you a little when you first join, but after he trusts you you're fine. Bring an extra pair of underwear until you get used to random shotgun blasts and train horns while you're fishing! LOL.

I've broken the state record bluegill out there multiple times and I'm not sure if there's a hybrid state record but if there is I'm sure I shattered that too.

There are guys that go out and catch a ton of fish, and there are guys that have only caught a few all season long. It's an awesome lake but you're still fishing out there it isn't a sure thing at all.
Cool. I might consider it. I'm a kayak fisher but I've been thinking of getting a pontoon to be able to fish a few pontoon only waters in Longmont. Sorry to hijack this thread.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Did this ever sell?

FYI: Guy emailed me a while back and said

"can carry up to 7 poles, Motor mounts both front and rear. Comes with Fishing Buddy fish finder front mount, oars, coast guard approved raised seat that keeps you high and dry. 2 fish pole holders for trolling and 20# thrust electric motor which is all you want on a Hobie and is quite a bit lighter.

It takes $750 for me to part with it."

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
When new they used to cost $750 with the oar package. I think 20lbs of thrust isn't enough..personal opinion...have a 30 now on mine and used to have the 36..liked the 36 better. Had a fishing buddy..eh..like my x67c better. As far as a raised seat..What I like about the hobie is it doesn't catch the wind like most pontoons..a raised seat might defeat the purpose..I also use my fins a lot while out in the hobie..I'm not too sure you could do that with a raised seat..

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
I bought one from him nearly 2 years ago right after a back surgery and it sits.....I swear I'm going to either buy a roof rack for my subaru or rebuild my trucks transmission to get it on the water this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts