Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool As Friends... :D

Well, I hope I do not shame them with this post, but Hooknline, Discloco and myself went us a' fishin' today.

Those guys have enough gear to sink an aircraft carrier. :eek: Holy smokes! I have always tried to limit my purchases to the neighborhood of $50,000.00 a year or so. These guys have no such compunctions!

Really, both these guys can fish. I am sure glad most folks can't fish like them, or it would suck around here.

Both of them boys put a hurt on me. I did not officially "get skunked" but I may as well have.

I quit.

SS

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
swimbait said:

Well, I hope I do not shame them with this post, but Hooknline, Discloco and myself went us a' fishin' today.

Those guys have enough gear to sink an aircraft carrier. :eek: Holy smokes! I have always tried to limit my purchases to the neighborhood of $50,000.00 a year or so. These guys have no such compunctions!

Really, both these guys can fish. I am sure glad most folks can't fish like them, or it would suck around here.

Both of them boys put a hurt on me. I did not officially "get skunked" but I may as well have.

I quit.

SS
So you have never been to Little Shawn's house to see his swimbait collection? :D

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HOGMASTER said:
swimbait said:

I quit.

SS
So you have never been to Little Shawn's house to see his swimbait collection? :D
Yeah, he is in another orbit. The thing is, he has not even thrown most of them, right? :(

"big Shaun"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts