Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now 3 1/2 weeks out from the next event in the Colorado Kayak Fishing Club 2015 tournament series. This months event will take place Saturday, April 25th on Horsetooth; and is a true multi-species event. We'll be targeting Bass, Walleye, and Trout, for a true show of angler prowess. These are Catch, Photo, Release tournaments with a 5 fish limit, and we are allowing only 3 fish of any one species to be counted in a limit. This should be a fun challenge. As always, cash and prizes will be awarded. So break out your canoe, kayak, pontoon, float tube or SUP and join us on the water at Horsetooth on Saturday, April 25th.

Preregistration and more info are available on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/ColoradoKayakFishingClub

We had a great turnout at our first tournament of the season with 40 anglers on the water, and would love to see this one be even bigger.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Wellington was a blast, I may or may not make this one with other events I have, but I'm damn sure pullin' to get a kitchen pass for it.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
We will be basing our operations (am check in/pm check out) out of the pavilion area on the south end of the lake. See map with red circle. Walk up entries the morning of are welcome but the cost is higher than doing it via PayPal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts