Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went back water temp dropped 8 degrees. Much slower fishing I finally switched to a brown tube and got this 22" eye and a bullhead. GSP Jack got 1 bullhead that was it.

Windy AF but not as hot. Deepest 5 ft now won't be long unfortunately.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A buddy got this pig last week. Just had to post it! 10.7 and still swimming-

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Place was BRUTAL!

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We tried minnows. And worms and sucker meat. They all sucked. Then the minnows all died. $12 down the toilet. Minnows suck-

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow that rainbow is impressive rip jumbo hopefully it’ll have water to refill and won’t become another Bonny

·
Registered
624 Posts
Going out on my Kayak on tuseday. It'll be 76, 7mph wind and overcast hopefully helps.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell yeah tear it up-

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was there Friday as well, saw Mikey. We were the 2 dudes in the Lund at the boat ramp. Brutal fishing, nothing but carp and drum. Small catfish not worth keeping and a few smallies. Sad indeed.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup the 40mph winds finally let up in the afternoon. The bite was still tough though-

Weather supposed to be nice tuesday!

·
Registered
367 Posts
That is a chunky bow! So is there going to be a Hot and Shallow 3? From what I read the water level is dropping fast. Is Slayer going to join the ranks of shore scum like me and fish from the banks?

·
Registered
624 Posts
That is a chunky bow! So is there going to be a Hot and Shallow 3? From what I read the water level is dropping fast. Is Slayer going to join the ranks of shore scum like me and fish from the banks?
Not here, I'm getting the yak out tomorrow!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts