Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not looking for # of people but lenghth width and head room and would you go bigger if you had it to do over?

D

·
0 Posts
My floor is 6' x 4' I think. If I remember, it's called a Super Shack or something like that. Don't think it's made anymore. It's right at 6' tall when set up so there's plenty of head room. It's very comfortable for 2 people and I wouldn't go any bigger.

The only thing I don't like is that the fishing holes are right up against the wall which makes it very hard to actually look down the hole and sight fish.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
my fish trap voyager is perfect for two fat guys, lots of moving and standing room, still got room in the sled for the dog to lay down in if she goes, room enought for 3 holes each ,both vexilars and 2 heaters in necessary..(only used 2 when fishing at night when it really got cold.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thats a little personal isn't it? ;D

·
Registered
935 Posts
I keep thinking of the BeeGees when I see this thread...

How deep is your love

How big is your hut

·
Registered
90 Posts
60"L x 72"W x 78"H on the new shanty. We'll see how the accomodations work out on Monday.

Do any you folks build your own shanties?

·
Registered
935 Posts
I have planned and designed, but not yet built my own shelter. Designed a flipdown style shelter to fit on a Jet Sled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts