Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has come up before, but there are a lot of new folks. Also some folks have changed their names. And some more than once or twice, or even 3x!
I use to be a fly fishing guide on the San Juan. My favorite section was named Baetisrun. Great dry fly action! That's where I got my handle! So?
Also if you have changed your name who were you before?

Jim

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I came up with mine after a long weekend of two other boats using me as their personal fishfinder at Flaming Gorge. We had words. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
a funny satirical skit from a popular but now cult-favorite sketch comedy show on HBO called "mr. show with bob and david." makes me laugh every time.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Interesting idea for a post! Mine is initials...then the rest is kinda' apparent?

D.J.

·
Registered
910 Posts
mine is pretty obvious and straightforward.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
fischer said:

LMAO! FPF= farmers pond fisherman - favorite childhood pond. spent almost every day there trespassing catching thousands of bass over the years - released every single one except one, and i regret keeping that fish to this day

·
Registered
297 Posts
FPF said:
fischer said:

LMAO! FPF= farmers pond fisherman - favorite childhood pond. spent almost every day there trespassing catching thousands of bass over the years - released every single one except one, and i regret keeping that fish to this day
I feel ya. I love my inlaws bass ponds in OK. great place to go to, to test out line and destroy a few old senkos that just won't die.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
longdraw said:
I used to rip HUGE bong hits.
Classic!!!!

I originally composed mine for a shed antler hunting forum. "Sole" because I was usually hiking alone and obviously on the soles of my feet and "Searcher".....well that's pretty obvious. Pretty much covers all my hobbies.....big fish, big game, shed antlers, my misplaced car keys, my headlamp, pliers on the shoreline, my train of thought....etc, etc.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I truly get a kick out of myself sometimes.....

It's because I am.....

The Situation

1 - 20 of 69 Posts