Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little curious on how you guys and gals found this web site since there are now over 700 members which is quite a few.

When i moved here about a year ago i did a search for colo. fishing and found a link on another site and been here ever since then. 90% of the sites i went to in the NW were not very helpfull they might tell you waht river they were fishing and how many they caught or didnt catch. unlike here where I can find a new spot or tech. and get a ton of help when needed. I must say colorado has the nicest fisherman in the country!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch to all of the members and especially to Ken and Don for all the great info

Thanks James

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I found the site while doing a google search using the keywords "fishing" and "colorado". As soon as I brought the site's home page up in my browser, I knew I was home, and the search was over. ;D

W. E.

M

·
0 Posts
GOOGLE!!

I think I serached something like "Colorado Fishing Reports."

When I first saw the site, I didn't notice there was a forum, but as soon as I saw it, I joined. I can't remember how many members were here when I joined, but there are a bunch now.

If they would only learn to post reports instead of feeding off the rest of us...

JK guys, but come on! Give us some reports.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Google here too. During this last spring some friends and I were trying to find some good fishing around Fort Collins and near Parker which is our hometown. Glad we found this great community and it has definitely helped my skills as a fisherman but there is always something new to learn!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
googling for info on brush hollow

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
The computer gods opened up an internet portal and when I looked threw it, I found this site... unfortunately the Bulletion board it had sucked... thankfully they upgraded to this forum, which rules.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Stumbled upon through GOOGLE while checking out 'colorado fishing reports'.

Figured I would join and have done a ton of reading, but not much posting ever since.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I was looking for "fishing pictures with leaves in them during winter" and found this site...it was the only one the search engine turned up...
left_turn56

·
Registered
16,571 Posts
I was just surfin fishing sites going link to link and found this place about 2 years ago. I think it had one of those message board things that nobody knows how to use.

·
Registered
943 Posts
i typed in colorado fishing reports and it popped up. now i am a junkie thanks guys ;D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Don B. sent me the link back when it was a completely different format in 2002. before the magazine, before the forum and before we could register with ID's.

I know it was only 3 years ago but it seems like a long time and a lot of fish since then....Good Times!!!

May 2006 be even better!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Mattsabasser said:
Don B. sent me the link back when it was a completely different format in 2002. before the magazine, before the forum and before we could register with ID's.

I know it was only 3 years ago but it seems like a long time and a lot of fish since then....Good Times!!!

What he said!!!

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
633 Posts
I just found it recently from a friend, but a lot of people I know are talking about it now.
Hey Burnin-n-Daylight what part of the NW are you from?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I found this site the same as a lot of people. I typed "Colorado Fishing" in the search on my msn. Best thing to ever happen to me! 8)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fishinlooney. from sothwest, vanouver,Wa, Did most of my fishng on the columbia and the ocean you from the NW

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I found this 2 years ago and it was one of those junky boards. I posted a few times and then left. I heard about it this spring from another angler and I heard it was improved and it is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts