Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Take I-25 S to c470 W get off at the wadsworth exit. Go S(Left) On wadsworth. Turn E(Left) at the second light to enter park. After pay station you'll come to a T in the road. Go S(right) and follow it all the way around and follow the signs.

Here's what mapquest says:
To: 11500 N Roxborough Park Rd Littleton, CO 80125-9457 US

Driving Directions
1. Start out going NORTH on 19TH AVE toward 9TH ST. (0.05 miles)
2. Turn LEFT onto 9TH ST. (0.30 miles)
3. Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on 9TH ST. (0.07 miles)
4. 9TH ST becomes W 10TH ST. (5.16 miles)
5. W 10TH ST becomes US-34 BR W. (3.75 miles)
6. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-34 W. (6.04 miles)
7. Merge onto I-25 S/US-87 S toward DENVER. (49.87 miles)
8. Take the US-85 S exit- EXIT 207B- toward SANTA FE DR. (0.35 miles)
9. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto S KALAMATH ST/US-85 S. Continue to follow US-85 S. (13.85 miles)
10. Take the TITAN PARKWAY ramp. (0.34 miles)
11. Turn RIGHT onto W TITAN RD/CR-7. (2.02 miles)
12. Turn RIGHT onto N ROXBOROUGH PARK RD/CR-3. (1.62 miles)
13. End at 11500 N Roxborough Park Rd Littleton, CO 80125-9457 US
Total Estimated Time: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Total Distance: 83.42 miles
Just remember MQ is wrong sometimes. Stick with my info and we'll see you there.

Hope this helps.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
fishfreak72880

Here is some additional information...a link to a map of Chatfield State Park...the easiest and most used entrance is on the left side of the map off of Wadsworth...mapquest takes you the nasty way due to the address that Chatfield State Park uses...it comes in the east entrance...I say nasty because I had to have my truck jumped by AAA a few weeks ago...well I gave them the address as listed and the wrecker driver was all mad because he drove all over the place on the east entrance...why didnt you just say the west entrance off of Wadsworth?...I guess he drove all over the place based on the address I gave the dispatcher...so go in the Wadsworth entrance if you arent familiar with the park...from there Riverside is right in the middle of the map by the Marina and the Fishing Pier...I believe if you act like you are driving to the Marina and go past you will get to the Picnic area...see you all there!!!

http://parks.state.co.us/images/content/documents/Chatfield Area 4-05695.pdf

E

·
0 Posts
It will be much faster if you go south on Santa Fe off of I-25 to get to C-470. Then you don't have to go through the narrows and tech center of I-25. Look at a map of Denver and you'll see what I mean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts