Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 40 of 491 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Hey Don, I guess I am less intelligent than Momma told me I was...I did the pHOTBUCKET thing, and cannot get my pic to post under my name on my profile....haven't tried to post any others...what a PAIN!

E

·
0 Posts
OK...A LESSON I LEARNED TODAY!

Read ALL the posts in a string, THEN decide what to do next...especially the one right before you post, or you might get :-[ , like I did!

1eyeRed does it again! tinypic is a PIECe of cake!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Hey, I've got skills. No 30 pound test for me. I landed that Hog on 6 pound Iron Silk.  8)  Ya know, I knew Real fisherman would appreciate that fish. The taxidermist just kinda looked at me funny.   ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
If I did this right this should be me and my nephew at Wolford Reservoir on February 19th of this year. Me on the left! It was his first fish caught on hard water.

[

·
Registered
30 Posts
[If I did this right this should be me and my nephew at Wolford Reservoir on February 19th of this year. Me on the left! It was his first fish caught on hard water.

]

Try again!

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Not as long as you might think. I think I got lucky, and he swam straight for shore.  ;)  How can I  make the picture (the whole thing, not the fish  ::)) smaller ???  Can anyone help?

21 - 40 of 491 Posts