Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

41 - 60 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
1eye

I may be wrong but it appers to me that this picture was taken at Bonny and in the back ground is the North Cove camping area. If I am right, "wow". The shore is a long ways from the camping and north boat ramp area.

Oh, by the way. Nice catch!

noluck

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Pike Hunter said:
What photo program do you people use to make the right size............
I just use the Microsoft one. It kinda sucks tho. I have to 'resize' and then 'save' 'resize' and then 'save' and keep doing it until it would actually save the picture with the size that I want. It's kinda tricky. I think there is just one way to do it, but I have to keep trying until I do it right.

If anyone here knew me personally, they'd probably say, "And you're an IT student?"

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
noluck said:
1eye

I may be wrong but it appers to me that this picture was taken at Bonny and in the back ground is the North Cove camping area. If I am right, "wow". The shore is a long ways from the camping and north boat ramp area.

Oh, by the way. Nice catch!

noluck
Thanks and yes, it is the North Cove Camping area..... Which is actually way behind the trees. The water doesn't even go far enough to get back there where the camping area is. That cove now looks like a puddle of mud. We just parked up top past the bridge and walked along the dam and then down. Quite a hike if ya ask me.. But well worth it.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Ouch! I just fell off my chair and hit my head.

Basshunter, have a little respect and courteously dude, you shouldn't go posting pictures like that on the internet! My God,,, did your mother not teach you anything!

At least give us resonable warning! Dang, them things are huge...

Terre

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
CripeZ!!

He isnt even straining...they must be blow up wipers!...somebody check the leaves on the trees in the background!!!

Nice fish how big are they and where did you get them!!?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Here is a 7 lb bass I caught in texas. Well the guide said it was seven lbs I don't know looked a little small for seven maybe though. I am going back next spring too.

41 - 60 of 491 Posts