Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...can't get enough of them sharing the ball, and playing defense like it should be played. It will take a special team to beat them in a playoff series this year. Just dispatched of the Hawks on the road by 15 points...and they haven't really "gelled" yet...fun times for sure!!!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
They are playing really really well right now and they may win a first round playoff series. They are not going to be favored against Oklahoma City in Vegas even if they have home court. That should tell you something.

That is about has far as they could go though imo. Denver would be a pretty significant dog against LA, Dallas, or San Antonio.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this thread before posting mine. My simple answer is they are very good, and have potential to be great. Team ball wins (see San Antonio). They are deeper than any team in the NBA... yeah, I said it ANY team. When Chris Anderson is your worst player (that actually plays) you gotta like that... there is a lot of very good talent. They still have two issues I think.

1) When the game is on the line, is there a go to guy... and frankly, given the shooting ability of SO many of our guys, this could even work to our advantage

2) While GK is doing great with this bunch, his fourth quarter coaching is, IMO horrible. In the playoffs, that can really kill you.

Those two things are not the end of the world, and I hope GK proves me wrong, but dang, they are fun to watch right now. NY looks just like the Nuggs a month ago...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts