Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

How was your overall Colorado (and only Colorado) Fishing experience in 2005?

• Well below average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat below average

• Average

• Somewhat above average

• Well above average

• Other

• Uncertain

• I did not fish in 2005

• I did not fish Colorado in 2005

• I did not fish enough to make an opinion

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,952 Posts
hatchmaster- I can tell you when #5 is happening. I've been on the river when the salmon fly hatch is happening- it's unreal! I even caught them on a fly/bubble combo, so I bet with a flyrod (a much better presentation of a fly), you will destroy them!
Also, #2....stagecoach.....you WILL get one.

G

·
2005 was a great fishing year!!! Caught a bunch of nice fish and a few really nice fish...Still didn't catch a keeper sized tiger but did have a few follows to get my heart pumpin!!! Can't wait for the water to warm up so I can get back to my favorite which is bass fishing!

· Registered
9 Posts
Fishing was great for me this year and I hope it will be the same this year. So far it has! All I know there is a Wiper/Small swimming around Pueblo with a #7 floating Rapala Tiger in his mouth. I will never forget that morning when he broke my 8lb test. As Arnold would say ?I?ll be back?.

G

·
nothin special, but i think that was a personal thing

last year was the year i really started to get out and find new palces and stuff, so im predicting that this year will go down in my fishing history books

i acquired so much new knowledge last year, and one thing is for sure, the lakes will be full enough

i cant wait till this stupid hard stuff melts

· Registered
1,139 Posts
I would say that last year was about average. I caught a TON of walleye but as always about 80% were about seventeen inches. Alot of trout that I gave away or threw back, and a few nice bass. Would like to hit some new lakes this year. So far ice-fishing this year has been great for me. >:D

· Registered
9,379 Posts
bassunlimited said:
Dan in Parker... Where did you catch so many smallies I am looking everywhere for good Bass fishing??? Please let me know if you know of any good ponds or lakes in the metro area. Thanks..
Not usre if this was to be aimed at me but I got all mine @ Chatfield. Good numbers, On the small side though.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.