Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing views, rapids and big trophy brook trout highlight the gorgeous river. 23.5 inch, 22,5, 22, 20.5 and 20 inch brook trout are the highlights of this video. We mostly use shallow divers such as a xraps or small spoons such as little cleos. We cast into the fast rapids and work around each boulder and eddy. Thank you for watching.
:cool:
:cool:

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
dude, learn to handle fish if you're gonna C&R..... You had the nerve to suggest that huge brookie was dead because of a hard fight... If you don't destroy their gills, they will be fine. I was glad to see the fish gods soaked you after that nonsense.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yeah, x2 on the handling of the fish, you need to be more careful. At least you released them, but I stopped watching the video because you are a complete idiot.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Nice trouts. Damn though man. They aren't pike or anything like that. Common sense would say you shouldn't be cranking down on their heads like that.
I wish you could send some of the videos people post into the department of wildlife and get their licenses revoked...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts