Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the above unit for sale for $300.00, below going price. I used it as a bow unit for 1 and a half seasons, only powered up less than 20 times. Great unit, I love the graphics on this unit which has vivid color and can be viewed in bright sun light. Unit is complete with all paperwork and parts. The transducer was never in the water as I used the unit with my MinnKota Universal transducer which if I can find the cable(been misplaced) I will throw in! Unit also comes with speedwheel which has never been in the water! This makes for a great bow unit and would also be a great addition for any personal pontoon boat. This ebay ad is not mine but same unit but the ad is just for the head unit...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUND-2005913-HUMMINBIRD-777C2-BOAT-SONAR-FISH-DEPTH-FINDER-SYSTEM-/400606371255?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item5d46001db7&vxp=mtr

If interested PM me and I will then give you my phone number. THX!!!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I told Eli about it as he might be in the market for a new one for the front of his boat. This would be perfect. If he wants it, i'll have you bring it to the tourney in a couple weeks and settle up with you on his behalf.

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on Bro, I'll have the Buffalo Brats on the fire!!! :thumb:

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still for sale!!! And no Buck, not for $200.00...dig a little deeper!!! ;D

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

will also trade for a round casting reel for a swimbait setup. A Daiwa Luna or a Shimano Calcutta B Series right hand would work...no junk!

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reduced to $250.00 so I can get a new Vex from Bernie!!! :biggrin1:

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
one more time!!! Another good thing about this unit is it has a real time Flasher mode, would make a great ice fishing unit! I'll throw in a battery for it if you want to use for ice fishing! Graph and flasher all in one!!! :thumb:

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
TY! and this is not junk!!! Plus, he want my Elite 7 not this!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Toss in a red and white plastic bobber and a jar of power bait and it will sell in a heat beat.
I will throw in a bag of red and white bobbers your choice of size and 1 dozen jars of Nitro Dough Bait and 2 packs of Trokar hooks!!! :biggrin1::thumb:

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GONE!!!

SOLD!!! and got to keep my Nitro bait and Trokars!!! :biggrin1:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts