Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.humminbird.com/Category/Technology/ChartSelect/?utm_source=Humminbird+ChartSelect&utm_medium=Ascent_Email&utm_campaign=33219792&utm_term=1395980773&utm_content=Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pretty awesome... You can now pay to download one lake, the lake of your choice, without having to buy a huge regional map card. Just DL the map to a blank SD card and drive to your favorite lake.

Available on Onix models, 800, 900, 1000, etc. series Combo units.

Pretty sick.

This combined with ZeroLine/AutoChart make Humminbird tough to beat on cartography/sonar technology.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
http://www.humminbird.com/Category/Technology/ChartSelect/?utm_source=Humminbird+ChartSelect&utm_medium=Ascent_Email&utm_campaign=33219792&utm_term=1395980773&utm_content=Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pretty awesome... You can now pay to download one lake, the lake of your choice, without having to buy a huge regional map card. Just DL the map to a blank SD card and drive to your favorite lake.

Available on Onix models, 800, 900, 1000, etc. series Combo units.

Pretty sick.

This combined with ZeroLine/AutoChart make Humminbird tough to beat on cartography/sonar technology.
isnt that the same with lowrance Insight Genesis?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
isnt that the same with lowrance Insight Genesis?
That's what I was thinking. Wonder where they are getting their survey data? It takes time, and lots of it to map a large lake on your own but I have found one great benefit - I control the quality.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Insight Genesis is similar to ZeroLine/AutoChart from Humminbird.

This is a different deal.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Too bad they don’t have many maps yet. Colorado’s options are always pretty dismal for these type of contour maps. But even looking at Tennessee, the options are pretty slim. And some of these maps are $20-30 for a lake!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts