Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the ad this unit looks to have very good resolution-picture quality.

Does the unit really give that good an image of whats below or does the ad exaggerate what the unit returns are like. Any recommendations on another unit that will give a better image is also appreciated if this one doesn't really do the job.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
In the ad this unit looks to have very good resolution-picture quality.

Does the unit really give that good an image of whats below or does the ad exaggerate what the unit returns are like. Any recommendations on another unit that will give a better image is also appreciated if this one doesn't really do the job.
Might already know but I am a Lowrance guy. Is it the price that is attractive? This is a 5 inch screen...kinda small especially for me, eyes getting worse. Also has no mapping functions. No color. Is that what you are looking for?

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Ed
i also am a lowrance guy, but IMO dont waste your money on anything that isn't color. and like setthehook said the 5 inch screen is not good for old eyes

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eyesight is good for an old guy and maybe I'm just old school but I actually prefer the black and white over color.

Hey, I've got Eagle fishfinders that are 15 yrs old on the boat now so anything is gonna be a BIG improvement.

The mapping would be nice-maybe I'll go up in price to get that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts