·
Registered
6,797 Posts
check out off topic lots of dove refs over there

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Now where were we?? Oh yeah, doves..

I got some more reports from my buddies. The guys who went South towards the J.M. area and around the Arkansas (Rocky Ford etc.)

They again didn't come back smilin. The guys who went on the S. Platte and in that region came back with a bird or two each. They're probably better off fishin at a time like this. That cold front might have pushed more birds to NM and TX than we all thought. I'm not trying to say "give up" for I still need to get out there and do the same, but I'm thinking this is one of those years where the season will be quite slow. Hopefully, that means next year will be a year of skies saturated with doves.

1eyeReD

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Sorry guys lets try this topic again.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How come all of that was deleted? There was no foul lanuage, just peoples opinions? and if off topic area, people just discussing and venting thier ideas? Even a mod was. ??? ??? ???

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
andyrm66 said:
How come all of that was deleted? There was no foul lanuage, just peoples opinions? and if off topic area, people just discussing and venting thier ideas? Even a mod was. ??? ??? ???
Lets see you posted hows the dove, and got 2 pages of nothing to do with dove or hunting. except 1 post by 1eyeReD, which I put back.
There is no need for so much negative posting back and forth.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i agree it went down hill quick and some was very negitive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts