Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
looks clean. get a mechanic to do a once over on the engine, water pump, seals and compression check at least. throw out those seats and replace with pedastal seats and she's good to go ;)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heck ItsaBiggun, the seats were my least concerns. All I need them for is to get where I'm fishing then I'm a stand up and fish kinda guy. :D

Jim

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
so did you buy it? i see the add has been deleted.

if so congrats and post up some pix, i didnt get to see the add

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys no I have bought it yet. The link above works for me. I am thinking I will pass on it because I have never had a gas motor before and am not sure what to look for. But to let you you all know I did see this boat at work on Friday and it does look like it is in good shape. He bought this boat for his dad and they took it ouy on Pueblo on Fathers Day and he says the motor ran fine for them.

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
here is what i get when i click the link

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)
your browser might be displaying a cached page. try hitting the link then hit reload and see what happens?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats strange Roadkill. I was able to see it lastnight without a problem. I can't from here at work because that site is blocked.

Jim

·
Registered
374 Posts
STEER CLEAR OF THAT MOTOR!
mercury puts out great outboards but that one on that boat is a 402.only made for a couple years in the mid 70's.absolutely horrible ignition system. it will fail and leave you stranded.and parts are relatively hard to get.
bummer its a nice boat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts