Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since AO is hogging all the lime light figured I could post up a report.

Just kiddin my friend you know I :hail: the ground you walk on. Same to you Cher. Motha truckers know their stuff and are kind enough to let others join them in their quests. I appreciate it fellas.

I have been getting out the last month as well fishing for them marble eyes. All local metro lakes have been fishing pretty decent. I've primarily used suspending jerkbaits (Super Rogues, Lucky Craft Pointers) and sometimes a 1/16 oz jig and 4'' grub. Most of my fish have come from long casts worked inwards and most fish struck the bait 10 feet from shore or so.

Cement police please don't chastise me :-\

Chunky Saugeye

28.5" 9lber

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I never said you couldn't. You've had a good season and it ain't over yet. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I have still been catching my usual 14-16 inchers pretty consistently :D I just don't feel the need to post pictures of fish that could be eaten by AO and Chers fish lmao. Nice walleyes looks like a good night! Was this one night or more than one?

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Nice monsters!!!...everyone is fishing but me...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe for everyone else - but mine are cursed like the Ancient Mariner! I'm just about ready to give them away - I can't buy a strike on them.

Nice fish Alan - as per usual. :)
I'll take them off your hands :) I used to not like them because they were A expensive and B seem to snag a lot as they go deeper. I've really enjoyed using them this year so far.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its funny I don't think I've ever rubbed so many fish cheeks just to check. And yep not all saugeyes wish i did catch a 9lb saugeye that's def on the bucket list to catch a MA saugeye.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts