Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...... just fell through the hole. I'm curious to hear the items that you all have lost through the ice...... things such as a rod, phone, car keys etc. that are now part of the lake. I imagine there must be someone out there that has experienced this and would like to hear your story

·
Registered
24,568 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
new ambassador bait cast reel, 2 laker rods 4 jigging rods, 4 tackle trays, 3 leg fold up chair, 2 ice skimmers, M-18 battery, Nikita battery, garmin gps, cell phone, 6 pac ice anchors. All in the same hole LOL

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
and a partridge in a pear tree!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
The important thing ended up on the right side of the ice surface and thats the important part!

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
He had us worried, didn't he z?? :)

Glad you came out "on top" there Budster. Your story will continue to teach guys and gals to be safe out there.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Lets see a pager, camera, cell phone, Salmon egg jars, scoops, spud bars, Polaris Atv with ice auger, sonar, poles and tackle.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
A Six pack of Bud.... :-[:-[
I used to put singles in my hole to keep em cold but they ended up sinking now and then.
I did a rescue on a snowmobile and trailer that went through the ice the same day I lost my ATV and there was a cooler with a 12 pack floating.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts